Why is wav file mixed by soundmixer plugin truncated?

toub etienne.laurent at pa.cotte.fr
Mon Dec 4 13:48:29 UTC 2017

Thank you for your help,
I made a try with provide-clock=false, but it has no effect on the sample
pipeline runned by gst-launch.
I tried the patch on my app also, in that case it truncates every sound, the
first one and the following ones (before it used to play correctly the first
wav file, then truncates the following ones).

Regarding the issue 788362, it concerns a broken clock on pause/resume. In
my case the pipeline remains in playing mode, so I don't know if the 2
issues are related.