mixdown 4 channels to 2 inside stream

jeroen mrdevis at 121234.net
Wed Dec 6 13:05:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

Still having trouble to mixdown these 4 channels inside a stream:

        audio_pipeline=
          "audio/x-raw, channels=4 ! audioconvert ! audio/x-raw,
channels=2 ! voaacenc bitrate=96000 ! queue ! mux.",

it gives me this warning and no output on the stream:

        audioconvert2: Upstream caps contain no channel mask

Unsure of how to procede.  Do I have to put a channel/mask? For bitmask,
could not find any appropriate values.

Can somebody please give me a hand to get this thing going?

Cheers, Jeroen