reference count?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Sat Dec 9 20:39:34 UTC 2017

Le 8 déc. 2017 6:34 PM, "killerrats" <koreysjunkmail at gmail.com> a écrit :

I have a class that creates the gstelements for the pipeline. both of the
queues have 1 reference then when I delete the pipeline it says they have
more than 52000 references. I can't seem to gst_object_uref gives me fail. I
have a memory leak problem and wondered if that might be one of the
problems. any ideas?

Considering you have added your queue element into the pipeline, and that
these queue elements had floating reference, those queue are then owned by
the pipeline.

As a side effect, reading back the recount after dropping the last
reference on the pipeline is a use after free. Hence the results is
undefined.