Raspberry - gst-rtsp-server

Dayle Hogg dayle at cygnusconnect.com
Tue Dec 12 15:12:14 UTC 2017

Hi horai

I'm relatively new to GStreamer too, if anyone more experienced wants to chime in, please do.

If you are convinced that omxh264enc is installed properly and working, then try building the server pipeline as a dynamic one rather than static.  My understanding is that for the elements to connect correctly the video format needs to be known and that isn't made available until after it starts receiving the video.

This is a great starting point.

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/basic/dynamic-pipelines.html

Cheers,
Dayle