Change volume of a pipeline during runtime

tobatrance henning.hinze at mail.de
Mon Dec 18 14:39:53 UTC 2017

I retried it with filesrc ! decodebin name=mux. ! appsink mux. ! pulsesink
and it doesn't work either. Anyway gst-play-1.0 uses this function on the up
and down arrow keys and it's working. the only difference is that
gst-play-1.0 uses a playbin but with an pulsesink as well. Could anyone
please elaborate when this is working and when it's not working? I really
need this feature in  my app and it's not working at all.