Restart Pipeline

WisdomPill anas.el.amraoui at live.com
Fri Dec 22 10:30:49 UTC 2017

I'm facing the same issue and I was curious to know if there's any
recommended way to restart the pipeline in case of connection lost. I solved
reinitializing the pipeline, signal watchers ecc... But I don't think it's a
nice way to solve it.
My problem is that rtspsrc gives an error when the connection is lost and if
I try to play again the pipeline all the elements the last one
"autovideosink" remians in state ready. The pipeline is the following
"rtspsrc location={} ! rtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 !
videoconvert ! autovideosink sync=false".

Hope it helps!