omxh264dec - Failed to negotiate RGBA for EGLImage

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Sun Dec 24 03:55:43 UTC 2017

Le 23 déc. 2017 1:36 PM, "horai" <ivo.hora at seznam.cz> a écrit :

There is a guy in one
link:https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=193152

testing probably the same the omx 1.10.4-1+rpt2 package I posses with this
pipeline:
gst-launch-1.0 -v videotestsrc ! omxh264enc ! h264parse ! omxh264dec !
glimagesink

He says that he sees a video, ok, but what debug says?, probably he
experiences the same problem I have.
I'll try building omx from sources, but there's a Pi specific build of omx
in Raspbian repository, probably I have done a big mistake somewhere.

Make sure to select the RPi target, it's a configure option. Also, make
sure to pass the path to the RPi GL stack and that GL support is enabled.
Its easy to produce wrong build due to how these HW specific library are
packaged.