How to send every comes source video buffer to the udp sink without of a buffering?

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 15:18:36 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

many thanks for your answer.

Seems, this

     ::g_object_set(videoenc, "tune", 0x04, nullptr);

works better. The consumer shows a received images
from the producer after ~3 pushed buffers of producer.

BUT, the consumer shows nothing at all, if the consumer
has been started after the producer, even if the producer
continue sends a frames. E.g. when the consumer (by some
reasons) skip a first one-two the udp frames from the
producer. The consumer shows then an images again after
~150-200 pushed buffers of producer.

How to avoid this problem? I need to show on a consumer
a frames, at least of ~3 pushed buffers from the producer
(It will be fine in case the ~1 pushed buffer).