Callback from gstreamer to application

Dimitrios Katsaros patcherwork at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:18:19 UTC 2017

you can also use gst_bus_async_signal_func to convert messages on the bus
to signals which you can mask as callbacks within your interface. What you
are trying to do is similar if not the same as what gstplayer does. I would
suggest you check gstplayer under gst-libs/gst/player in gst-plugins-bad.

Dimitrios