Frei0r perspective filter usage

josvanr josvanr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:27:54 UTC 2017

Hello!

I'm trying to de-perspective the images from my webcam with the frei0r
perspective filter. I'm
trying this:

gst-launch -v v4l2src device=/dev/webcam1 !
video/x-raw-yuv,width=1600,height=1200 !  ffmpegcolorspace !
frei0r-filter-perspective, top-left-X=0, top-left-Y=0, top-right-X=0.1,
top-right-Y=0.1, bottom-left-X=0.2, bottom-left-Y=1, bottom-right-X=0.8,
bottom-right-Y=1 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink

There are no error massages, but there doesn't seem to be any perspectiving
going on. I'm not
sure this is the way to invoke the filter. How do I find out how to do that?
I can remember
looking at the sources a couple of years ago and thats how i came up with
these parameters.
But not sure if this is correct.....

Jos