Frei0r perspective filter usage

Jos van Riswick jos at josvanriswick.com
Thu Feb 2 10:04:10 UTC 2017

Thnx! these were the eye openers I was looking for :)

I updated gstreamer and found the wonky use of capitals and lowercase
x-es and Y-s with gst-inspect-1.0 and it works ! Oh and you even
quoted the entire working chain haha I should read ahead next time :)

Ok I'll check out this standard perspective, but it doesn't seem to pop up:

gst-inspect-1.0 perspective
No such element or plugin 'perspective'

or you meant one has to turn this on manually when compiling?

Jos