Question regarding cerebro, Windows and qmlglsink/src

Roland Peffer gdevel at clixxun.com
Sun Feb 5 19:31:39 UTC 2017

Ok,
after playing around with cerbero (for 1.11.1  on windows for a while I found that it’s not yet possible to build the Qt plugins with cerbero on Windows.

At the end I even found a note and also a qmake .pro file from Jan Schmidt to build the Qt plugin separately in with QTCreator.
The .pro file needs some update but I hope to get all working soon.

I also noticed that the cerbero build for win32 often hangs when msgmerge gets executed. The solution was to delete the msgmerge.exe that comes with the  cerbero build tools system and use the one that comes with MinGW - msys instead.