No video display when watching HLS streams in browsers

Rand Graham rand.graham at lge.com
Tue Feb 7 20:12:49 UTC 2017

Hello,

Can you clarify what platform you are using?

I have observed a case where the videos play in Chrome on Android but not in Safari on iOS. On iOS I get audio playback only and no video.

My pipe line is as follows

gst-launch-1.0 -v -e mpegtsmux name=m ! hlssink max-files=0 playlist-length=0 filesrc location=bees_hevc.ts ! tsdemux name=dem dem. ! queue ! h265parse ! omxh265dec ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1280, height=(int)720, format=(string)I420' ! omxh264enc profile=8 ! m. dem. ! queue ! avdec_aac ! audioconvert ! voaacenc ! m.

Regarding your pipeline, I could not get it to run because I get a no more pads error when trying it on my machine.

Regards,
Rand