Video duration

Dimitrios Katsaros patcherwork at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:16:02 UTC 2017

Well I hope you are not killing people, that doesn't help you get answers!

I would guess that the reason you didn't get an answer is that no one
happened to see the question.
People have jobs and a life and there are a lot of questions posted daily
on the mailing list and irc, We
can't answer everything!

As for your question, part of the reason that you are getting no replies is
that you are asking something very generic
that can be attributed to any number of reasons. What kind of pipeline are
you using? What kind of pipeline are
you using to record the file?

Dimitrios