Pipeline memory leak GStreamer 10.2 Freescale IMX6

_dmp dm.pozhidaev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:15:30 UTC 2017

Hello!

I try use GStreamer 10.2 at board IMX6.
My pipeline have view:

gst-launch-1.0 -vvv alsasrc name=alsasrcstereo device=stereo    !
deinterleave name=deinterleave_in    interleave name=interleave_out  !
"audio/x-raw,channels=2,channel-mask=(bitmask)0x3" ! alsasink device=stereo
sync=false              deinterleave_in.src_0  ! tee name=tee_stereo_in_pre
!  queue  name=selflistening_channel1_queue     !      audiomixer
name=audiomixer_channel1  !   volume name=channel1_out_volume
mute=false  !  "audio/x-raw,channels=1,channel-mask=(bitmask)0x1"  !
interleave_out.sink_0  deinterleave_in.src_1   !  tee name=tee_speaker_in  !
queue  name=selflistening_speaker_queue     !    volume mute=true !
audiomixer name=audiomixer_speaker  !   volume name=volume_speaker_out
mute=false !  "audio/x-raw,channels=1,channel-mask=(bitmask)0x2"   !
interleave_out.sink_1

After run an gst-launch-1.0 memory allocation in the HTOP is 92008 bytes,
but it value slowly increase.
The HTOP show increase virtual memory allocation every 40...50 secs at 976
bytes. So I think somewhere is memory leak.

Where this can happen? What tools and how can I find out?

Please help!