About Freescale i.MX6Q VPU codec simultaneously

qqk qqk_qqk at 163.com
Sat Feb 11 06:53:42 UTC 2017

OK, thank you.

I think I found the reason of the latency problem.

Now I'm trying to use mxc_vpu_test demonstration example to optimize this,  I didn't do memory copys, espically
the decoded YUV data.
I pass the address of decoded YUV buffer for display to the address of input encode YUV buffer directly,  now the
fps of decode for display and encode for saving to file simultaneously,  can achieve about 28 fps.

So It's OK !

--

夫君子之行,静以修身,俭以养德。