Issue streaming from Ricoh Theta

Anil unnikrishnan.anil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:49:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to stream from a Ricoh Theta while in the UVC mode. The issue
is I get this error which does not give me a whole lot of information.

   1. Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
   2. Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
   3. ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstKsVideoSrc:ksvideosrc0:
   Internal data stream error.
   4. Additional debug info:
   5. gstbasesrc.c(2951): gst_base_src_loop ():
   /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstKsVideoSrc:ksvideosrc0:
   6. streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
   7. ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
   8. Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
   9. Setting pipeline to READY ...
   10. Setting pipeline to NULL ...
   11. Freeing pipeline ...

The command I'm running is as follows:

   1. gst-launch-1.0 ksvideosrc device-index=0 ! videoconvert !
   autovideosink -v

Is there anything I can do about this?

Regards,
Anil.