Problem with mp4 (x264) when using effects (agingtv) plugin

bojan74 bojan.flander at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:57:42 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot to everyone!

Tim, your suggestion solved the problem, now I got playable file. :)

gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc num-buffers=100  ! queue ! videoconvert !
agingtv ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=I420 ! x264enc !
video/x-h264,profile=main ! h264parse ! mp4mux ! filesink location=test.mp4
-e

Is there any explanation why it works with others without that extra code?