Build GStreamer for Apple TV / Bitcode

jml5qh jml5qh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:46:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Now that VideoToolbox / AVSampleBufferDisplayLayer is marked as available
for tvOS starting in Xcode 8.3, I'd like to try and get GStreamer built with
Bitcode enabled. I found this tweet from Sebastian:
https://twitter.com/sdroege_/status/772728435303120896 referencing some
software optimizations that could be hard to get around.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to tackle this? Sebastian - would
you be able to provide some information on the different optimizations and
where you think the issues will appear?

Thanks!