How to make GStreamer's high-level RTSP client abstraction start TLS connection?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Fri Feb 17 16:49:52 UTC 2017

I was analyzing it a bit more and I found one problem.

I was using rtspt, when I should use rtsps. So, my problem now is a bit
different.

Without tls-database, I get the error not-authorized.
With tls-database, I get the error "could not set property "tls-database" in
element "rtspsrc0"".

So, now I have to find how to pass the tls-database in the correct way.

Any suggestion?

Best regards.