Yocto Gstreamer Video Problem

argprs argprstest at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:04:08 UTC 2017

Hi
I use Yocto with Qml for my project. I want to use qml video. QML video
require gstreamer so i add following packets my yocto image.

gstreamer1.0 \
gstreamer1.0-meta-base \
gstreamer1.0-libav \
gstreamer1.0-omx \
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad \
gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly \
gstreamer1.0-plugins-good \
gstreamer1.0-plugins-base \
gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server \
libomxil \

When i play video via QML video i got following error.

Error: "GStreamer encountered a general supporting library error."

When i write " gst-play-1.0 IMG_0003.avi " command in my terminal for use
gst player, i got following outputs

Now playing /home/root/IMG_0003.avi
ERROR GStreamer encountered a general supporting library error. for
file:///home/root/IMG_0003.avi
ERROR debug information: ../../gst-omx-1.2.0/omx/gstomxvideodec.c(2424):
gst_omx_video_dec_handle_frame ():
/GstPlayBin:playbin/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstOMXH264Dec-omxh264dec:omxh264dec-omxh264dec0:
OpenMAX component in error state Insufficient resources (0x80001000)
Reached end of play list.

Where am i mistake ?