gst-rtsp-server test-video error "Unacceptable TLS certificate"

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Thu Feb 23 14:03:18 UTC 2017

Hello.

Try this:

GST_DEBUG=3 gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsps://127.0.0.1:8554/test
latency=0 user-id=user user-pw=password  tls-validation-flags=generic-error!
rtph264depay ! fakesink

It make the client ignore the certificate from server. That is, any
certificate should be acceptable.
However, if the certificate is important, so I still have search about how
to use it. I'm still a beginner in GStreamer.