GLib-WARNING **: Too many handles to wait for!

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:01:11 UTC 2017

I'm kinda new at using this whole thing. Does that too many handles mean just
for using the FILE* or is it using the different object that I created?

I have several files that I record to then create a new pipeline. The
program just grabs the next file in line and records to that.

For the writing to file I am using write() is that the only thing that is
creating the problem? If it is, should I just use fwrite() instead of
write()?