how can i build a debug (non optimized version) of gstreamer though cerbero?

fvanzile frank at fvanzile.com
Wed Jan 4 18:12:21 UTC 2017

how can i build a debug (non optimized version) of gstreamer though cerbero?

I am working on a mac app that uses gstreamer to show 8-10 rtp streams (ip
cameras).  I am getting random memory crashes/corruption.  I would like to
build a full debug version of gstreamer and all it's components with
cerbero.  How can I build a debug (non optimized version)?  Also, any hints
on how to find the memory corruption in the gstreamer pipelines would be
great.

thank you
Frank