GES live editing posible?

Pablo F caladris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:17:39 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am using GES from a python script and I am able to start a project and to
add assets/layers/binding/effects.... After I change the pipeline to start
playing, I would like to add a new layer with some new assets (files) but
when I perform a commit on the timeline, the output stops playing. After
some time the video resume playing and everything goes fine including new
assets/layers added. I am doing this, because not all files are available
at the begining.

I would like to make some changes to the timeline while playing using GES,
is that possible?

Thank you very in advance for your help!
Pablo