gtreamer custom plugin using c++

palash palash at anyconnect.com
Mon Jan 9 15:59:25 UTC 2017

I was trying to create a custom plugin which can implement C++ APIs (for
example OpenCV C++ APIs). First I tried to rename the source gstexample.c
file to gstexample.cpp and make requried changes in Makefile.am to reflect
the name change and addd AC_PROG_CXX in configure.ac file. When I try to
compile it reports following error and stops.
make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'gstexample.c', needed by
'libgstexample_la-gstexample.lo'.  Stop.

Any suggestion how can I change it so that I can implement openCV C++ APIs?