gst equivalent off ffmpeg pkt_size for udpsink

vanderhoffer vanderhoffer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:03:00 UTC 2017

@Baby Octopus,

I added that element with

g_object_set( G_OBJECT ( myRndbuffersize  ),  "min",  1316, NULL );
g_object_set( G_OBJECT ( myRndbuffersize ),  "max",  1316, NULL );

But I still get a weird stream start with some green tearing on the bottom
half of the player for the first few seconds. I will run a packet trace to
see if packet sizes are actually 1316, but this does not happen with ffmpeg.
It is solid from first frame

Thx
Art