no element vp8enc

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Thu Jan 12 13:14:54 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-01-13 at 00:11 +1100, mustafayuce66 at gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

Let's keep the conversation on the mailing list.

> Thanks for your quick response. Actually I have removed all packages
> and reinstalled again. Then it is ok. I am trying to stream video to
> janus gateway. It is ok for a while. But sometimes later it is giving
> an error that says;
>
> gst_mini_object_unref: assertion 'mini_object->refcount > 0' failed

That indicates a bug somewhere, either in the application or in a
GStreamer element. If you're using an older version of GStreamer, you
could try upgrading to a newer one (this might require a distro upgrade
though).

If you can reproduce this with a recent version (>= 1.10), please file
a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org with details how to reproduce it, thanks!

Cheers
 -Tim