Getting socket from tcpserversink

Md. Islam mislam4 at kent.edu
Mon Jan 16 02:25:47 UTC 2017

Hi

I'm streaming video using *tcpserversink (* in *Gstreamer Python 1.0**)* I
need to call *getsockopt()* on the socket object while streaming (in order
to gather tcp_info). How can I do that?

How can I get the reference of *socket* from the *tcpserversink*? I used
gst-inspect, but I don't see a reference of *socket *in tcpserversink.

Again how can I call the *getsockopt()* periodically while streaming?  I
have added a signal_watch on the bus, but the handler function only seemed
to be called at the beginning and at the end of streaming.

Many thanks!
Tamim