v4l2 Doesn't Stop After Device Removed

Dimitrios Katsaros patcherwork at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:35:37 UTC 2017

Well you don't need to resolve the problem on your own. However, filing the
bug in bugzilla helps the developers identify what problems users are
having and having someone with testing knowledge can help in verifying that
a problem has been resolved. At the end of the day this is a project that
you are using and will possibly find yourself using in the future as well.
So even doing the bare minimal can make a difference :)