libgstpvx.dll exception

CraigV CraigVella at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:52:10 UTC 2017

Hello all,
 I have been wanting to incorporate gstreamer into my project for quite some
time. I have just set up my dev environment and have been running through
the tutorial on the site. I have run-across a very strange issue. My
environments are VS2013 and VS2015 but produce the same issue. When running
the code found here:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/playback/playbin-usage.html
it produces reliably this exception

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4681493/exception.png>

Although when I replace the "video-sink" property of that play bin with the
autovideosink element, It will work for the most part just fine, with every
once in awhile a random exception from the same address. I have been able to
get the code to work as written on the tutorial once out of every 10 times
running it (seems to be some type of racing condition) but I do not have the
symbols for that library to debug exactly where it is happening, and I was
hoping that maybe someone here has run into a similar issue.

Thank you in advance for any help!