metadata propagation in gsttransform plugins

Dimitrios Katsaros patcherwork at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:33:23 UTC 2017

I am not able to find the code implementing that specific encoder on the
fly so I will try and work with whtever assumptions I can make about
encoders in general and your post.

You will need to make sure that your metadata implements a transformation
function, the encoder implements a transformation function and that the
tags of the metadata are correctly set for the specific transformation.
Assuming that the imxvpuenc_mjpeg inherits the videoencoder class and does
not override the transform_meta function, you will need to make sure that
the meta tags include "video" and do *not* include "memory"

Dimitrios