Gstreamer RTSP src element name

Tarun Tej K tarun4690 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 04:50:22 UTC 2017

The pad gets created and that is what you see after the 'name of caps
string' in your debug info.

In the code snippet  you've linked audioQueue and videoQueue with the pads.
Have you tried linking the respective pads with audioDepay and videoDepay
directly without using the queues at all? Since you're not reading the
audio and video into different sinks (audiosink and ximagesink), we don't
need the queue anymore. Us
e the pads of rtspsrc to link with the respective depayloders.

Tarun