Blocked when setting state to PLAYING

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Fri Jan 27 15:20:36 UTC 2017

Hi

Signals, messages and many other things require the GMainLoop running to work. If you have a while(1) you may try adding g_main_context_iteration() before completing a loop iteration. This will check for pending events. See more at:

https://developer.gnome.org/glib/2.32/glib-The-Main-Event-Loop.html#g-main-context-iteration

Michael