Element XVimagesink and Auto start application

Shrishty Deorari shrishty.deorari at vvdntech.com
Tue Jan 31 07:09:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have created Gstreamer application(service) for Linux which uses
xvimagesink element for display, My requirement is to auto start the
service whenever the system reboots or starts.

I am facing the problem that whenever the service is autostarted it gives
the error of no xv ports available. I have tried starting my service last,
what i am guessing is xv drivers are not loaded by the time my service
strats.
How can I make sure that xv drivers are loaded first.

Anyone have any idea?

*With Warm Regards,*

Shrishty Deorari