Udpsrc stream by using ip camera

LC lienes.cirules at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 13:08:42 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have a problems to setup udpsrc stream by using ip camera as my rtsp
server.
The pipeline i use is this one gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc address=[IP]
port=[PORT]
caps="application/x-rtp,media=(string)video,clock-rate=(int)90000,encoding-name=(string)H264"
!
rtpjitterbuffer ! queue ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 !
autovideosink

- IP is the same as camera configured for subnet
- PORT - rtp for video cofigured in camera configuration API

But it produce and error :
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTCPClientSrc:tcpclientsrc0:
Could not open resource for reading.

Than i tried simplified version like : gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc
location=[CAM_URL]/media.smp ! decodebin ! autovideosink
I found out there rtspsrc bin use udpsrc for video. The port is compleetely
different from the one that is specified in camera configuration. Than i
launched the same rtspsrc stream again and saw that the port for udpsrc
audio is different from the one it used before.
Currently i don't know what kind of address and port i have to set for
udpsrc to h264 stream from ip camera.

Note that, if i not specify address for udpsrc but just port , it set
pipeline in a playing state, but i can't see any video. Than i tested
wetheer i receive any data from udpsrc by setting watchdog like this :

 gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=[PORT]
caps="application/x-rtp,media=(string)video,clock-rate=(int)90000,encoding-name=(string)H264"
!  watchdog !
rtpjitterbuffer ! queue ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 !
autovideosink

And watchdog throws an error after timeout.

I though that there should be some very simple way to connect on rtsp ip
camera but currently have no ideas of next thing i can do.

Any ideas please!
Thanks!