cpu load is 100% over when audio streaming is paused.

iris12 iris12 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:16:58 UTC 2017

I'm developing android live streaming app with raspberry pi.
In normal case everything is working fine.
but when streaming has pause and restart cpu load was increased and
eventually audio sound is craking with dropping sample warning messges.
When the app is stopped the problem is gone and cpu load is restored.
I could confirm this situation at top log message on raspberry pi.
How can I resolve or prevent this issue?
Thanks in advence.