Version of used packages (of released Gstreamer 1.12.1) not fixed?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Jul 3 05:55:16 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-06-30 at 07:05 +0200, Martin Maurer wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> can someone (with more knowledge than me) please clarify if the
> following packages are fixed or not,
> when building GStreamer 1.12.1 with cerbero:
>
> *** gas-preprocessor.recipe ***
> [and others ...]
>
> Or is there a mechanism which I have overseen/not yet understood
> which fixes the downloaded package versions?

That's true, these are not fixed and using whatever is master at that
time. Please submit a patch in Bugzilla for that, that pins it to e.g.
the current commit of master "now".

I'm also not sure why the previous bug you filed about that was closed
as "invalid", I reopened that one for any patches now.