AW: AW: Loop callback problem (help me pleeeeease. extremely critical!)

Mikl michael.yarochkin at timetronics.be
Wed Jul 12 09:16:10 UTC 2017

Hello, All

I found the problem. It was misusing GStreamer async mechanism.

I was calling gst_element_seek and starting loop.
But because my app was quite busy, GStreamer was finished seeking already
send all messages. So, GST_MESSAGE_ASYNC_DONE was already gone and i am
stuck while waiting it.

Solution is to make callback always active and collecting messages from bus.
And if GST_MESSAGE_ASYNC_DONE is already received, i am not starting loop.

Till now it is working fine.

Mikl