Possible bug in rtpjpegpay and/or rtpjpegdepay.

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Thu Jul 13 21:08:24 UTC 2017

Le jeudi 13 juillet 2017 à 12:46 -0700, rrazavi a écrit :
> Thank you for your answer, looks like udpsink also has buffer-size
> option and
> buy setting correct value in both udpsink and udpsrc it works fine.

I'm quite happy when a reply helps multiple users. Would you mind
sharing how you kernel is configured in redgar to rmem/wmem ? For me I
had the following:

$ sysctl net.core.rmem_default net.core.rmem_max net.core.wmem_default net.core.wmem_max
net.core.rmem_default = 212992
net.core.rmem_max = 212992
net.core.wmem_default = 212992
net.core.wmem_max = 212992

And 208kb was not sufficient for this test to work. Oracle requires
256, but still, that isn't sufficient. I manage to get it running at
300kb. But the speed of the CPU and the general can have an impact I
suppose. I don't know yet why the _max are set that low and same to the
default. It does not give the application much control really.

regards,
Nicolas