Add extra uri in playbin

Taapat taapat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:58:47 UTC 2017

Or is it possible to implement extra uri in playbin?
Or the possibility to specify multiple links in "uri"?

Now for URIs that playbin will play you can use the "uri" property.
For subtitles, you can use the "suburi" property.
If I'm not mistaken, no more properties are provided.

If I want to watch a video from youtube with 1920x1080 resolution, I need to
use a Dash MP4 video that does not contain audio:
http://www.genyoutube.net/formats-resolution-youtube-videos.html
For audio, I need to use an extra link with Dash MP4 Audio.

For Dash MP4 Audio link, I use "suburi" property, which is intended for
subtitles but also works for audio.
Unfortunately, in this case, I can no longer use subtitles.

It would be nice if someone could introduce additional uri for audio to
watch 1080HD videos from youtube with subtitles.