Do you Provide Facebook Live Streaming Through WebRTC Browsers

Faraz Ahmed faraz.ahmed at purelogics.net
Mon Jul 17 16:26:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

We have found you from following Facebook Live documentation page.

https://www.facebook.com/facebookmedia/get-started/live-video-solutions

We want to build web based HTML5 application where users can go live to
Facebook with their webcam in browser through our website.

Our main requirements are below.

   1. We need web based HTML 5 solution
   2. We need low latency and high quality 720P with video bit rate UPTO
   4Mbps
   3. User should be able to select video device and audio device
   4. User will enter Facebook RTMP streaming URL and Key or we dynamically
   set it
   5. Please find Facebook requirements below
   6. We need following three resolutions streamed to Facebook Live
      1. 720P 1280 X 720
      2. Square video 720 X 720 with aspect ration 1 X 1 having top and
      bottom black borders, please see sample attached image
      3. Square video 720 X 720 with aspect ration 1 X 1 without borders

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

Can we achieve this by using your services.

If Yes then can you please send us some demo link so that we can check
Facebook Live through your demo link.

For reference i am also sending you some other company demo link, this
company only provide streaming to Facebook live we also need trans-coding
feature as discussed in point 6 above.

https://wcs5-eu.flashphoner.com/demo2/webrtc-as-rtmp-re-publishing

Thanks,
Faraz