Streaming in stereo in OPUS

TouchOfDestiny davide.caldelari at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:54:07 UTC 2017

Hi Sebastian,

the "reciever" is a janus-webRTC application. I stream with gstreamer to a
mountpoint and then with the application I listen to the stream. The quality
is almost perfect, except for the fact that somewhere the stereo signal
becomes mono.

Is there a way to create a sort of "loop" with gStreamer? I mean: I stream
with gStreamer and I listen back with gstreamer from the same audiocard? Or
maybe stream to a file, so that I can hear the result without involving
webRTC?

I don't know if it's clear what I mean...

Thanks in advance,
David