Hardware decoder availability on exynos CPU

jeremi.wojcicki jeremi.wojcicki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 14:22:32 UTC 2017

Thanks Nicolas,

Nicolas Dufresne-5 wrote
> Make sure to include amc plugin (Android Media Codec).

Is amc the full plugin name? I have added it to the Android.mk like this:

GSTREAMER_PLUGINS         := $(GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_CORE)
$(GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_SYS) $(GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_EFFECTS)
$(GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_CODECS) $(GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_NET)
$(GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_PLAYBACK) amc

But does not compile:
"
Error:error: undefined reference to 'gst_plugin_amc_register'
Error:error: cannot find -lgstamc
"

Do I need to compile it from source or sth?