(REPOST) problem while playing mpegts-h264 video file

paolo perotinus paoloperot at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 21 16:56:57 UTC 2017

(I have to repost the message, because the previous one has errors in displaying links)Hello.I encoded (with ffmpeg) two mpegts-h264 video file:
https://ufile.io/mjduh
https://ufile.io/orh4t
The first one is encoded  with gop-size=25, the second one with gop-size=5.
I'm trying to play them with (gstreamer 1.12.2):
"gst-launch-1.0 -v filesrc location=file.ts ! tsdemux name=demuxer demuxer. ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! autovideosink"
and I can play well the second one, while in the first one many frames are dropped.I can correctly play both of them with VLC or ffplay.
What's wrong with gst-launch and how can I fix it?Thanks