Hardware decoder availability on exynos CPU

Personnel nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Sat Jul 22 01:56:46 UTC 2017

Le vendredi 21 juillet 2017 à 12:16 -0700, jeremi.wojcicki a écrit :
> 17123-17123/org.freedesktop.gstreamer.tutorials.tutorial_3
> E/GStreamer+default: 0:00:00.227644539 0x771cd5a600
> gstjniutils.c:671:initialize_classes Could not find application class
> loader
> provider

Maybe that can help, it fails here:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/tree/sys/androidmedia/gstjniutils.c#n670

Which fails in:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/tree/sys/androidmedia/gstjniutils.c#n670

In case you never saw that type of glib code, this function is looking
up your current module for a symbol named
"gst_android_get_application_class_loader".

This function is generated by the GStreamer provided Android makefiles.
These makefiles are supposed to generate a C file called
gstreaner_android.c. I can't tell you whats's wrong in your env, but
somehow you are missing this source file in your build.

regards,
Nicolas