How to install gst-rtsp-server example

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Tue Jul 25 18:17:04 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-07-25 at 14:59 -0300, Daiane Angolini wrote:

Hi Daiane,

> I'm working to integrate the gst-rtsp-server examples (such as
> test-launch and test-uri) in the yocto recipe.
>
> However, I cannot understand the installation process of those
> binaries.
>
> What I understand is that the binaries are created properly, but they
> are never installed in the DESTDIR.
>
> What is the process to install the examples binaries?

The short answer is that there is currently no "process", these
binaries that are not installed at the moment. We would probably want
to review and namespace them before doing so.

Cheers
-Tim

Join us at the GStreamer Conference!
21-22 October 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/