Possible bug in rtpjpegpay and/or rtpjpegdepay.

rrazavi reza at userful.com
Fri Jul 28 18:33:40 UTC 2017

Thank you for your response.
About the performance I'm pretty sure that I have a decent speed on my
system.
a pipeline like this plays smooth and device CPU usage is around 50%
tcpserversrc host=192.168.120.27 port=7000 ! queue ! gdpdepay ! queue !
jpegdec ! queue ! glupload ! queue ! glcolorconvert ! queue !
glimagesinkelement

We have costume version of jpegdec by Stirling that is multi threaded and
once it's completely debuged will commit it to upstream.

There is sender that makes sure jpegs sizes are not getting bigger than .3MB
but still we're having this problem.
What you suggest ?