Gstreamer - imx

Vincent Génieux vincent.genieux at startigen.fr
Sat Jul 29 12:30:12 UTC 2017

Le 28/07/2017 à 14:15, Duchassin Frédéric a écrit :
> Hello,
>

> I’m’ working on GStreamer linux player on UDP and RTP MPEG2-TS stream.
>
> Target board is an Apalis IMX6q from Toradex.
>
> I get several macro blocks or the screen freeze sometimes and I don’t
> really know why.

Hello,

It looks like you have packet loss. Please, first check the cpufreq
governor ?

On my system, it is located here :

# cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
ondemand

On some system, you may set it to 'performance' to avoid packet loss.

# echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

--
vincent.