No video displayed

Ramin2c ramin.toussi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 17:56:10 UTC 2017

I hope it would work then.
Regarding the selection of streaming frameworks, I guess it really depends
on what you want to do. In our case, G-Streamer was selected because it is
cross platform and (even more important) we have a lot of image processing
stuff as well as low level coding which demanded to have a strong media
framework.
I have experience with Microsoft Directshow and Media Framework which former
is my favorit but they are MS Windows dependent.
You might even wish to look at the simpler solutions, Node JS, Java Script.
There are some more advanced frameworks as well, e.g.
https://www.meteor.com/ .
All-in-all, don't go for G-Streamer and similar frameworks if you don't need
to!

R.